Body, Wheels, and Axels
1. Axles and wheels shall be only as provided in the Official Grand Prix Pinewood Derby Kit.
2. You MUST use the block of wood provided. Purchasing pre-made bodies is NOT ALLOWED.
3. Wheels may be lightly sanded to smooth out molding imperfections on the tread area. This light sanding is the only modification allowed. Beveling, tapering, thin sanding, wafering or lathe turning of the wheels is prohibited.
4. Axles may not be altered in any way except for polishing.
5. Wheel bearings, washers, bushings, and hub caps are prohibited.
6. The car shall not ride on any type of springs.
7. The car must be free-wheeling, with no starting device or other type of propulsion.